ECitizen Good Conduct Download: This article acts a guides on how to apply for a certificate of good conduct online via ecitizen portals. The same procedure can be used to renew expired certificate of good conduct of which you can download immediately. Any certificate of good conduct is valid for a period of one year. Criminal Investigation Department provides the document.
Who is eligible to apply for a Certificate of good conduct
These are people who are eligible to apply for a good conduct certificate in Kenya:
- Kenyan citizens in & outside the country
- Foreign citizens including aliens and refugees in Kenya.
- Foreign citizens.
Requirements for a Certificate of Good Conduct Application
The following are the requirements that are to be met by all applicants of a certificate of good conduct in Kenya:
- Must be 18 years and above
- Original National ID and a photocopy.
- A fee of kes 1050.
- Two copies of the invoice downloaded from the eCitizen website.
- A printed copy of the C24 also downloaded from the eCitizen website.
- Foreigners applying for a certificate of good conduct will be required to provide a letter explaining the need of for the certificate, the original and a copy of the identification documents and a fee of KES 1000.
How to Apply For A Certificate of Good Conduct Online via eCitizen Portal.
- Log in to the eCitizen portal or create an account if you don’t have one. Under 18 years should use their parents’s e Citizen account.
2. Upon successful login, you will be taken to the ecitizen dashboard whereby you will be required to click on any of the agencies listed below to access the respective services.
3. On the next page, click on the make application tab.
5. On the next page, proceed to the Apply Now tab.
6. On the next, you will be required to fill in the details regarding where you would like to have your fingerprints taken and the date.
7. After filling in the details, you will be required to submit them
8. On the next screen, you will be required to make payment of ksh1050 via your preferred method
9 . Once payment is completed, download and print the fingerprint forms as well as the invoice. These documents will be required at the venue that you chose earlier for fingerprint process.