MPESA statement : Downloading MPESA statement online or on your phone is key because it will save you time and print transactions fee if you do it in any Safaricom shop. There are many options which include: Download mini statement and full statement via Safaricom code *234#. You can also download via Safaricom selfcare on Safaricom website. Another way is to walk into any Safaricom customer care offices with your ID and get it printed for you.
Below we highlight online and phone process of getting MPESA Statement
How to Download Full Mpesa Statement Online
Below is step by step process to download full MPESA Statement.
How to get the MPESA Statement online
- Dial On your Phone *234#
- Select My Mpesa Information
- Select ‘Mpesa statement’.
- Select ‘Full Statement’
- Input your ID or passport number.
- Type your email address.
- Confirm your email address is correct.
How to download MPESA statement online
Open your email account, check email sent from Safaricom. Check the attached PDF MPESA Statement and download.
When you click to open, you will be prompted to input a password as the document is protected. To open the Mpesa statement, input your ID number or use passport, Military ID , Diplomatic ID or any official document you used to register the MPESA Account. Diplomatic ID
How to Download Mpesa Mini Statement
To get the mini statement, here is the procedure;
- On your phone
- Dial *234#
- Go to My Mpesa Information
- Select Mpesa statement
- Select Mini Statement
How to Download MPESA Statement via Selfcare
Safaricom Selfcare is an online portal for clients who wish to have online account to monitor there MPESA transactions. You can also download your MPESA statement directly on your account through Safaricom Self care.
You will need to register and download. Below is simplified steps:
1. Log into your Safaricom selfcare account. click here to register if you don’t have one.
2. Once logged in will see a list of menu on the left side of your screen, click on Mpesa, > Mpesa statement as shown in the below
3. A small box will popup (like picture below) choose the the dates ranges of the statement you want displayed. (Max. is 6 months statement)
4. Click where is says “All” for a drop down menu in case you need specific report like ATM withdrawals only or M-Shwari deposits. Click on search and the report will be displayed.
5. On the results page look for a small logo for PDF and click on it and it should download a your MPESA Statement
Video: How to Download MPESA Statement Online via Selfcare Portal