Tala Paybill Number: Tala loan repayment process is quite simple. All you need to have is the Tala PayBill Number and of course your phone number which is the account number. Tala encourages on time repayment in order to increase your loan limit with the service. There are two options of repayment: MPESA Paybill number and M-Pesa Xpress. You can repay your loan via Mpesa through the paybill option. Below is repayment via MPESA Tala Paybill Number:
How to Repay Tala Loan via M-PESA – Tala Paybill Number
- Go to your Mpesa Menu on your Phone
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Select Enter Business no. Type the Tala PayBill Number which is : 851900 and press OK
- Select Enter Account no. Enter Your Phone Number (e.g. 0700 xxx xxx) press OK
- Enter Amount and press OK
- Enter M-PESA PIN and press OK
- M-PESA HAKIKISHA, You will get a notification e.g. “Pay Inventure Mobile Kenya LTD KSh3,600.00 for Account 0700 xxx xxx. To STOP this transaction send any letter or number within 25 seconds Cost: Ksh 62.00”. Pressing Cancel will complete the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA and Tala shortcode 21991
Something else about Tala loan payment is that you can make a payment for your loan through another number. Just ensure that you use the correct Paybill number and correct account numbers for your account.